My Family

My Family

22 August 2008

My new blog

Today I am off work. Yeah!!! Amanda, Clara and I are having a great day. We started off the morning with a bowl of cereal before heading out for garage sales. We only made it to one and then it was time come home for lunch and naps. We did make a great find at the one sale we visited. We found a couple of desks. One has the desk and orange chair separate and the other has the chair attached to the desk with a maroon base. Amanda has claimed the one with the orange chair and has labeled the all-in-one unit Clara's. They love their desks and have been sitting in them constantly. It is making diaper changes and meal times difficult. Amanda has also decided these desks are the perfect place to play with play-doh. Oh the joys of a day at home!!!








No comments: